I've been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by Stephanie at The Icing on Our Cake. Stephanie is such a sweet girl. We did our IVF cycles literally less than a week apart. I have felt such a connection with her and I am thankful that we found each other through this crazy journey of infertility :)
Here are the rules:
1) Thank the one that nominated you.
2) Put up the picture for the One Lovely Blog Award.
3) Tell everyone seven things about yourself.
4) Nominate seven other people and tell them that you have nominated them.
Here are 7 things about me.
- I am totally a type A personality. Things MUST be a certain way and done perfectly or it'll bother me. OCD much?
- I am very tender hearted. When I was little my neighbor's cat was run over and my dad and I found her. After we went home, I went into my room and cried and sang a song I made up about the cat.
- Which brings me to my next fact, I love to sing! I've sang my whole life and love to roll the windows down and belt it while driving down the highway!
- I wish I could be on Broadway. Singing and dancing and being paid for it would be my dream job!
- I get my nails done every 2-3 weeks. I bit my nails up until I graduated college, but then I finally made the decision to stop and now my nails are long and beautiful. I love getting them painted and looking beautiful!
- My guilty pleasure is going to The Melting Pot, fondue restaurant. My favorite part is the main course when they bring out the meats and vegetables. I love to eat mushrooms with lots of their dipping sauce called "green goddess". It's to DIE for! Cream cheese, sour cream, parsley, YUM!
- My feets are ALWAYS cold. I have to sleep in socks pretty much all the time, even in the summer. Especially in the winter, right now!! My feet are never not covered.